Monday 23 December 2013

THAT PERSON......

i miss that person,
his smile,
his face,
his voice,
his love,
the smile that use to erase all my problem for a while a long time ago,
that face that always remind me that i have him in every thing i do,
the voice that use to advice me and stand up for me and 1 more a good thing about him..he never raise his voice toward  me...
his love, i can still see it till the end of the day but..
the day before he "half sleep" he said to me that everything will be ok
i will wake up
i was there sitting next to you,
waiting outside the icu
hoping and praying that u will wake up and smile back to me,
i want to go out
there is a lot lot thing i want to do with you
but then..
after a week u didnt woke up
i went to school
i bring ur shirt for me to sleep with
but i cant sleep
i call mum...i want to  see you
but she said, no
and that noon..
after a day im going back, after 1 night sleep with your shirt
1 night not waiting for you after 7 days been outside your room
i'm been there again
but this time, all the machine has been put to their place
all the switches has been off
all the doctor wasnt there anymore
i see the tears on mum face instead a smile
i see u still lying on the bed instead of being ok
and u left me
i miss you until now
and still your was the only man that loves me a lot
i miss you
i wish i can see u in ur gray hair
wish i can now buy you thing cos i have a job
imiss you...abah!

No comments:

Post a Comment